- Participation in the development and execution of the sites continuous improvement vision and strategy.
- Actively facilitating the delivery of a bottom up team development improvement process.
- Delivery of the medium to long term strategy to enable the factory to control its cost base with variable plant utilization.
- Overall Ownership and accountability for ensuring the manufacturing area is safe, efficient and quality focused operation which satisfies all stakeholder expectations and requirement
- Responsible for coaching, developing and leading direct reports to deliver continuously improving operating performance.
- Manufacturing Prime, Overhead and Operational Engineering budget holder.
- Responsible for devising cost efficiency recommendations and savings.
- Responsible for ensuring that best practice is shared between sites, and implemented on site.
- Facilitate the creation of a dynamic performance orientated culture with aligned and motivated people, ensuring that recognition and financial rewards are clearly linked to measurable performance at all levels.
- Creates a performance climate where people at all levels expect to be held accountable for delivery of their commitments
- Facilitate the development of yearly manufacturing plan for the area aligned with both site and vision and objectives.
- Responsible for the motivation of direct reports, foe leading, coaching and performance management, to ensure skill and competency levels are maintained.
- Ensure that all manufacturing KPIs are well defined, understood by all and achieved.
- Devier the consistent use of process, systems and procedures to ensure production plans are optimised and illuminate non value added activities through compliance with core systems and processes within manufacturing.
- To set high standards and lead by example to facilitate continuous improvement in cost base and KPIs utilizing lean manufacturing techniques.
- Sponsor the promotion and sharing of Best Practice both internally and externally.
- Workplace: Lot A1-6, Tan An Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, HCMC & Phuoc Dong Industrial Park (shuttle bus from HCMC).
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
- Graduated from Technical University, major Automation/Mechatronics/Electrical.
- Experience: At least 3 year experience in the Factory Manager position.
- At least 8 years of experience working for Non-woven factory.
- English: Advanced.
- Managing people in challenging environment.
- Experience of working in a unionized environment.
- Budget management Experience.
- Experience of working in a cross functional team.
- Experience of performance management of a large team.
- Specific experience of managing continuous improvement processes.
- Project Management skills.
1. Salary: Competitive;
2. Annual leave: 12 days/year (< 5 yos), 13 days/year (5<10 yos), 14 days/year (10+ yos)
3. Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
4. Labor day bonus;
5. Mid-Autumn bonus;
6. Absenteeism bonus;
7. Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
8. Insurance pay on total salary;
9. Free products;
10. Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
11. Touring trip/Touring fee;
12. Birthday gift;
13. Int'l Women day's gift;
14. Vietnamese women day's gift;
15. Children day's gift;
16. Year-end gift;
17. No interest loan for emergent needs;
18. Training on the job