- Responsible for managing webside, social media sites including Facebook, LINE@, YouTube, and instagram, zalo….;
- Reviews new technologies and keeps the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing;
- Develops effective and engaging digital marketing campaigns that support marketing goal and vision achieving;
- Develops engaging social media content that support the marketing goals and objectives;
- Evaluate digital campaigns effectiveness & efficiency to reach set KPIs;
- Well plan, execute & manage programs under assigned digital marketing budget;
- Improves the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website that will adopt a consistent user experience and encourage repeat visits;
- Works closely with internal teams, and in-house Design on the digital marketing programs to successfully execute: weekly or monthly Blasts, and support to build strong brand visibility with selected on-line E-Commerce partners;
- Acts as a liaison between our brands and our third-party partners to coordinate the innovative practice rollout with excellent implementation;
- Lead digital MKT & ICT teams to build up a professional Org. with strong results delivering.
- Workplace: 08 Phan Dinh Giot Str., Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field;
- Solid English language skill;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for 8 years & above;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Solid leadership at people management at least 3 years.
- Salary: Competitive;
- Annual leave: 12 days/year (< 5 yos), 13 days/year (5<10 yos), 14 days/year (10+ yos)
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs;
- Training on the job.