- Actively explore and develop new markets/new customers through internet, online commercial (B2B) websites…..as company’s target.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of commercial websites to find out potential customers.
- Analyze and identify potential markets/customers to discuss and negotiate to get successful contract, PO.
- Maintain and optimize loyalty customers.
- Closely working with related departments to follow up and make sure the ordering, production and goods delivery in process.
- Take care of shipment: contacting shipping line/agent, bank, inspection Company and other relevant organizations.
- Other relevant jobs: prepare shipping documents, apply visa, CFS for customers.
- Meeting with Visitors if any.
- Report doing.
- Workplace: 08 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh dist., HCMC. & Lot A1-6, Tan An Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, HCMC (shuttle bus from HCMC).
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Solid English language skill.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for 5 years & above.
- Solid leadership at people management at least 3 years.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SERM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- A team player who effectively builds relationships with cross-functional team members, sponsors, key stakeholders, and other individuals inside and outside of the business.
- A self-starter that is results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans, and stays organized in order to meet commitments. Willingness to push themselves hard and learn as they go.
- Salary: Competitive;
- Annual leave: 12 days/year (< 5 yos), 13 days/year (5<10 yos), 14 days/year (10+ yos)
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs;
- Training on the job.